Farm / Agribusiness Insurance

Farm / Agribusiness InsuranceThe standard farmowners policy is a hybrid of homeowners coverage, commercial business insurance and specialty insurance. If the farm is a going commercial concern, the owner will want a basic farm policy providing the following basic coverages:

  • Property & Equipment Coverage – This coverage protects your home, outbuildings, belongings and some equipment in the event of loss, such as a fire or tornado.
  • Liability Coverage – This coverage will cover a loss unintentionally caused by you or your employees to another’s property or person.
  • Medical Payments – This coverage will provide payments for medical bills sustained by someone injured on your property.
  • Additional Living Expenses – If you must relocate from your home due to damage caused by a covered event, then this coverage provides for the costs of things like temporary housing or a hotel stay.

Additionally, we offer competitive pricing on commercial poultry house package policies that includes options for:

  • Buildings Coverage, Loss of Income Coverage, Liability Coverage, Equipment Breakdown Coverage

Finally, we provide options for:

  • Crop-Hail Coverage
  • Tobacco Bulk Curing Barns
  • Animal Collision Coverage
  • Livestock Coverage
  • Fruit/Vegetable Picking by Customers
  • Horse Boarding Operations
  • Specialty Coverage for activities such as Corn Mazes and Hay Rides
Deal Insurance offers free, comparative quotes on farm / agribusiness insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.

Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.

October 22nd, 2015 by Deal Insurance