The standard farmowners policy is a hybrid of homeowners coverage, commercial business insurance and specialty insurance. If the farm is a going commercial concern, the owner will want a basic farm policy providing the following basic coverages:
- Property & Equipment Coverage – This coverage protects your home, outbuildings, belongings and some equipment in the event of loss, such as a fire or tornado.
- Liability Coverage – This coverage will cover a loss unintentionally caused by you or your employees to another’s property or person.
- Medical Payments – This coverage will provide payments for medical bills sustained by someone injured on your property.
- Additional Living Expenses – If you must relocate from your home due to damage caused by a covered event, then this coverage provides for the costs of things like temporary housing or a hotel stay.
Additionally, we offer competitive pricing on commercial poultry house package policies that includes options for:
- Buildings Coverage, Loss of Income Coverage, Liability Coverage, Equipment Breakdown Coverage
Finally, we provide options for:
- Crop-Hail Coverage
- Tobacco Bulk Curing Barns
- Animal Collision Coverage
- Livestock Coverage
- Fruit/Vegetable Picking by Customers
- Horse Boarding Operations
- Specialty Coverage for activities such as Corn Mazes and Hay Rides
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.